- Load Current: The SSR is capable of handling a maximum load current of 25 amps, making it suitable for applications that require higher current switching.
- Load Voltage: The SSR can switch AC or DC loads within a specific voltage range. The exact voltage range may vary depending on the specific model.
- Control Voltage: The SSR is controlled by a low-voltage signal, typically in the range of 3-32V DC. This control voltage activates the switching action of the relay.
- Switching Mode: The SSR may employ zero-crossing switching or instant-on switching modes. Zero-crossing switching minimizes electrical noise and voltage spikes during switching.
- Mounting: SSRs can be panel-mounted or mounted on a heat sink for efficient heat dissipation, especially when dealing with higher current loads.
- Compact Size: The SSR is designed to be compact in size, allowing for easy integration into various applications.